The PowerWave 33’s exceptional design meets all modern requirements of building and operating energy-efficient and environmentally friendly data centers. The PowerWave 33 employs transformerless double conversion UPS topology and is available from 60kW to 500kW. Offering maximum power protection, the PowerWave 33 helps you to use less energy and takes up less space, resulting in significant cost savings.
The PowerWave 33 boasts features and options that cater for customers’ needs, including the flexibility to accommodate an increase in power requirements and to provide n+1 parallel redundancy. Easy installation and maintenance form the basis of the core design for this standalone UPS system with front access to electrical connections and fully serviceable components. Power performance, which is measured by system-efficiency, input THDI and input and output power factor is the foundation of the PowerWave 33. In the normal online double conversion mode, the PowerWave 33 delivers class-leading efficiency of up to 96 percent. The PowerWave 33 can supply loads from 0.9 leading to 0.9 lagging without derating. In addition to lower operating costs, the PowerWave 33 extends the service life of components, thereby greatly increasing overall power performance.
The PowerWave 33 UPS system offers best-in-class efficiency and power performance features including:
- Rated at power factor = 1
- Output power factor of up to 0.9 lagging and leading without derating
- Best-in-class compactness (100kW = 0.41 m2, 200kW = 0.64 m2, 500kW = 1.4 m2)
- Input power factor PF = 0.99
- Up to 96% efficiency in double conversion mode and 99% efficiency in eco-mode
- Ripple-free battery charging increases battery life
- Wide input voltage range (–40%/+15%)
- Up to 10 units in parallel configuration