DPA Upscale ST Modular UPS
Designed for medium power applications, the DPA UPScale St delivers true modular power protection from 10 to 200kW (one to ten modules) in a single industry-standard frame. Its flexible design provides a “pay as you grow” model, ideal in situations where requirements change quickly and unpredictably. The DPA UPScale St enables cost reduction through best-in-class efficiency performance, fast and efficient implementation and extremely low overall operating costs.
The modular DPA UPScale ST is based on ABB’s unique and proven Decentralized Parallel Architecture (DPA™). DPA means that each UPS module contains all the hardware and software required for full system operation. They share no common components, and as a result system uptime is maximized. Space costs money and with a footprint of only 0,42m2. DPA UPScale ST (10–200kW) takes up less floor space than alternative UPS solutions. The UPS provides all the benefits of a modular UPS solution with a maximum power density of 472kW/m2.
The DPA UPScale UPS system offers best-in-class efficiency and power performance features including:
- Flexibility / Scalability: 200kW in 10 or 20 kW modular steps
- True redundancy: N+1 redundancy (up to 10 kW N+1)
- Online Swap Modularity (OSM)
- Up to 96% efficiency in double conversion across a wide load range
- Efficiency in eco-mode >= 98%
- Ultra high power density up to 472 kW / m2
- Light modules: 18.6 kg (10 kW) and 21.5 kg (20 kW)
- Low input harmonic distortion (THDi of < 3%)
- Near-unity input power factor at partial and full loads